Dancing Days Summer Moon Floral 1950s DressInspired by the iconic artwork of Frida Kahlo, and featuring a print that celebrates Mexican folk art, the Summer Moon dress will prove to be a sartorial talking point to all who sport her this summer.
This fabulous Fifties dress is cut to perfection with a flattering fit and flare line that works wonders with curves.
The fitted bodice accentuates the feminine form, and the generously flared skirt balances an enticing New Look silhouette.
Your authentic 1950s look is assured thanks to the generously flared swing skirt. You may choose to further dramatise your retro look by adding an additional 25 - 27 inch petticoat (not included). This Dancing Days dress looks sensational both with and without a petticoat, and by adding that extra volume you can create a really dramatic silhouette that will wow your friends and admirers.
Please note that the belt is not included, but this style does look lovely with the addition of a belt, as shown in some of the photos.
- Perfect cut to flatter your curves
- Designer Frida Kahlo inspired print for a fabulously feminine look
- Crafted from excellent quality green 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex - comfortable and stretchy
- Zip fastening for ease of fitting
- 33 inches from underarm to hem (approx)
- Supreme Dancing Days quality
This Dancing Days dress is sure to prove irresistible to vintagers and fans of a fun and feminine retro aesthetic.