Hearts and Roses London English Garden 1950s DressWith its designer floral print, this gorgeous 1950s style dress by Hearts and Roses London tells the late summer story of an English country garden.
This glorious frock is rendered entirely unique, thanks to its beguiling print of hydrangeas, alliums, polianthes and irises.
Fit for fetes and festivals, as well as summer soirees and weddings, this Hearts and Roses London dress is a botanical beauty that's guaranteed to turn heads.
With a high boat neckline, complete with a stylish keyhole detail, and featuring chic pleating to the waistline. The fitted bodice accentuates the feminine form, and the generously flared skirt balances an enchanting New Look silhouette.
Your authentic 1950s style is assured thanks to the flared swing skirt. You may choose to further dramatise your retro look by adding an additional 25 - 27 inch petticoat (not included). This Hearts and Roses London dress looks sensational both with and without a petticoat, and by adding that extra volume you can create a really dramatic silhouette that will wow your friends and admirers.
- Perfect cut to flatter your curves
- Designer floral print for a thoroughly feminine look
- Crafted from supreme quality 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex - comfortable and stretchy
- Zip fastening for ease of fitting
- Pleated skirt and waistband detail
- 33 inches from underarm to hem (approx)
- Please note this dress offers a small fitting through the bust and waist
This Hearts and Roses London English Garden dress is sure to prove irresistible to lovers of vintage fashion this season.