Hearts and Roses London Leopard Print 1950s DressThis head-turner of a 1950s dress channels a raw retro vibe that's ripe for rockabilly ensembles!
From the statement leopard print to the curve accentuating fit and flare cut, this stunning dress is a must-have this season.
The fitted bodice enhances the feminine form, and the generously flared skirt creates a chic New Look silhouette.
- Perfect cut to flatter your curves
- Iconic leopard print for a thoroughly feminine look
- Crafted from supreme quality 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex - comfortable and stretchy
- Zip fastening for ease of fitting
- Side seam pockets
- Boat neck
- 33 inches from underarm to hem (approx)
- Add a 25-27 inch petticoat (not included) to add loads of dramatic volume
- Please note this dress offers a small fitting through the bust and waist
- Superb Hearts and Roses London quality