Hearts and Roses London Pink Daisy 1950s DressFor the epitome of retro feminine charm, this gloriously kitsch 1950s dress by Hearts and Roses London is just unmissable.
This stunning floral frock is cut to perfection, and brandishes a supremely pretty red and pink daisy print, which is complimented by the striking red trims at the waist and neckline.
The fitted bodice accentuates the feminine form, and the generously flared skirt balances an enchanting New Look silhouette. Your authentic 1950s look is assured thanks to the generously flared swing skirt. You may choose to further dramatise your retro look by adding an additional 25 - 27 inch petticoat (not included). This Hearts and Roses London dress looks sensational both with and without a petticoat, and by adding that extra volume you can create a really dramatic silhouette that will wow your friends and admirers.
- Perfect cut to flatter your curves
- Designer floral print for a fabulously feminine look
- Crafted from supreme quality 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex - comfortable and stretchy
- Zip fastening for ease of fitting
- 33 inches from underarm to hem (approx)
- Please note this dress offers a small fitting through the bust and waist