Hearts and Roses London Romantic Rose 1950s DressWild summer romance meets chic retro finesse, with the glorious pink rose dress by Hearts and Roses London.
This stunning floral frock is cut to perfection, and brandishes a lush floral print of pink roses with an array of complimentary blooms, for the most beautiful botanical look.
The front of the dress features a classic v neckline, while the back boasts a striking cut-out design, making this dress all the more unique.
The fitted bodice accentuates the feminine form, and the generously flared skirt balances an enchanting New Look silhouette.
Your authentic 1950s style is assured thanks to the flared swing skirt. You may choose to further dramatise your retro look by adding an additional 25 - 27 inch petticoat (not included). This Hearts and Roses London dress looks sensational both with and without a petticoat, and by adding that extra volume you can create a really dramatic silhouette that will wow your friends and admirers.
- Perfect cut to flatter your curves
- Designer floral print for a thoroughly feminine look
- Crafted from supreme quality 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex - comfortable and stretchy
- Zip fastening for ease of fitting
- 33 inches from underarm to hem (approx)
- Please note this dress offers a small fitting through the bust and waist
This Hearts and Roses London dress is sure to prove irresistible for vintagers and lovers of retro fashion this season!