Hearts and Roses White Red Cherry Pencil DressChannel the sartorial spirit of Marilyn Monroe, in this classic 1950s pencil dress from Hearts and Roses London.
As wielded by Marilyn in the 1961 film The Misfits, the classic white cherry dress is still as seductive and sought after as ever.
This stunning rendition by Hearts and Roses London is cut perfection, with a squared v neckline, fabulously fitted bodice and skirt - designed to cosset and show-case killer curves on occasions when you want to turn every head in the room.
Crafted from lovely soft cotton, and featuring a pretty red cherry and white blossom floral print.
- Perfect cut to flatter your curves
- Designer cherry print for supremely sweet look
- Crafted from excellent quality 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex - comfortable and stretchy
- Zip fastening for ease of fitting
- 30 inches approximately from underarm to hem (approx)
- Please note this dress offers a small fitting
This Hearts and Roses London dress is sure to prove irresistible for vintagers and lovers of retro fashion this season!